Cape Breton Foundation Crack Repair
Wise Cracks Cape Breton provides industry leading crack and foundation repair. Our proprietary Wise Seal™ technology is the longest lasting crack repair solution on the market.
Our crack repair and foundation waterproofing is recognized across Canada, providing professional, cost effective and timely service. We can work all year round ensuring that your basement stays dry no matter what season it is.
Fill out the form below or email [email protected] or call 902-371-2982
Years of Experience
Flawless Track Record
Risk FREE! The Wise Cracks Warranty
We offer a lifetime transferrable warranty onmost of our projects. Which means your investment is protected from water damage forever. Leaky basements don’t stand a chance! There is no basement repair too big or too small, we fix it all!
There are only a few unique circumstances where we do not offer a warranty. Ask your local Wise Cracks location for details.
Wise Seal® Foundation Waterproofing Technology
Our foundation crack repair experts can provide a lifetime transferable warranty (in most cases) on our foundation waterproofing services. Get your foundation crack repair before the water seeps in! Or if you’re already experiencing leaks, call us ASAP to get in touch with a local foundation technician.
Cape Breton Foundation Repair Services
To fix the cracks in your foundation we use Wise Seal® flexible resin. This is an interior crack injection repair which works well for many cracks.
We not only provide interior crack repair but can also provide:
- Exterior excavation crack repairs
- Exterior foundation waterproofing
- Window repairs, installation & replacement
- Sump pump system installation
Our Foundation Repair Benefits:
- Lifetime transferable warranty in most cases
- No costly excavations required
- Minimal disruption to your home
- Clean and efficient process
- Non-intrusive process with no odours and non toxic cured product
- Impermeable to water and chemical resistant; Environmentally Friendly
- Quick turn around crack repair compared to most other methods used today
- Closed Cell nature of Our Resin is Unaffected by freeze-thaw cycles
Wise Cracks Cape Breton Foundation Repair
Locally owned and operated, Wise Cracks of Cape Breton is dedicated to providing a worry-free foundation repair experience. Our polite team members will respect your home or place of business, explain the issues that are causing your foundation leaks, and recommend long term warranted solutions.
Some foundation waterproofing jobs are big, if you need financing we can also provide payment plans.
How Wise Seal® Waterproofs Your Foundation
When injected into cracks or holes, Wise Seal® penetrates through the outer limits of the wall and into the subgrade (soil), sealing not only the crack but forming an outer barrier. Wise Seal ® bonds to both sides of the foundation crack in wet or dry conditions, expanding to create a compression seal.
Wise Seal ® is formulated to activate upon injection making a form fitting gasket inside the crack. Yes, these repairs can be done from the inside using our product, we have thirty years of proven success and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers to back it up.
Curing within minutes, the seal material will flex and stretch ensuring a bond that will hold tight during the foundations natural movements. Wise Seal ® is environmentally friendly. A wise crack is a dry one!
- Unique Wise Seal® line of products, exclusive to our factory trained technicians/Licensees
- Manufacturer of field tested and proven products specifically designed for repair, restoration and waterproofing of concrete foundations
- All products bond to the substrate to which they are applied
- Wise Seal® products are not intended as short term or temporary patches, but long term warranted solutions. The color shown in the drawing is just for illustrative purposes, the actual seal and repair is concrete colored when completed and blends in perfectly.
- Wise Cracks does CRAWLSPACE repairs as well
Join Our Franchise!
Each location is independently owned and operated with locations across Canada. Learn more about the franchise packages available in your area.
Safety Resources For Foundation Repair In Cape Breton
When there is any excavation required our team follows all Dig Safe Canada procedures to ensure that all digging activities are done in a safe and responsible manner.