Edmonton Basement Waterproofing
Wise Cracks Edmonton provides industry basement waterproofing services. Our proprietary Wise Seal™ technology is the longest lasting crack repair solution on the market.
Our foundation waterproofing specialists are recognized across Canada. Providing professional, cost effective and timely service. We can work all year round ensuring that your wet basement stays dry no matter what season it is.
Fill out the form below or call 780-379-1000
Years of Experience
Flawless Track Record
Risk FREE! The Wise Cracks Warranty
We offer a lifetime transferrable warranty onmost of our projects. Which means your basement is kept dry and free from water damage forever. Wet basements don’t stand a chance! There is no basement repair too big or too small, we fix it all!
There are only a few unique circumstances where we do not offer a warranty. Ask your local Wise Cracks location for details.
Basement Waterproofing Services
To fix your wet basement our technicians will evaluate your situation and use a combination of services that fit best with your budget. Some of our main services are:
- Exterior foundation waterproofing
- Exterior excavation crack repairs
- Crack injection repairs
- Window repairs, installation & replacement
- Sump pump system installation
The Wise Cracks Advantage:
- Lifetime transferable warranty in most cases
- No costly excavations required
- Minimal disruption to your home
- Clean and efficient process
- Non-intrusive process with no odours and non toxic cured product
- Impermeable to water and chemical resistant; Environmentally Friendly
- Quick turn around crack repair compared to most other methods used today
- Closed Cell nature of Our Resin is Unaffected by freeze-thaw cycles
Wise Seal® Waterproofing Technology
Our certified basement waterproofing provides a lifetime transferable warranty (in most cases) on our foundation waterproofing services. Fix your basement before the water seeps in! Or if you’re already experiencing leaks, call us ASAP to get in touch with a local technician.
Wise Cracks Edmonton
Locally owned and operated, Wise Cracks of Edmonton is dedicated to providing a worry-free foundation repair experience. Our polite team members will respect your home or place of business. We will explain the issues that are causing your wet basement, and recommend long term warranted solutions.
Some foundation waterproofing jobs are big, if you need financing we can also provide payment plans.
How Wise Seal® Waterproofs Your Basement
Wise Seal® is our proprietary crack repair solution, and is commonly used when waterproofing basements. This resin penetrates through the outer limits of the wall and into the subgrade (soil), sealing not only the crack but forming an outer barrier. Wise Seal ® bonds to both sides of the basement crack in wet or dry conditions, expanding to create a compression seal.
Wise Seal ® is formulated to activate upon injection making a form fitting gasket inside the crack. Yes, these repairs can be done from the inside using our product, we have thirty years of proven success and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers to back it up.
Curing within minutes, the seal material will flex and stretch ensuring a bond that will hold tight during the foundations natural movements. Wise Seal ® is environmentally friendly. A wise crack is a dry one!
- Unique Wise Seal® line of products, exclusive to our waterproofing trained technicians
- Manufacturer of field tested and proven products specifically designed for repair and basement waterproofing
- All products bond to the substrate to which they are applied
- Wise Seal® products are not intended as short term or temporary patches, but long term warranted solutions. The color shown in the drawing is just for illustrative purposes, the actual seal and repair is concrete colored when completed and blends in perfectly.
- Wise Cracks does CRAWLSPACE repairs as well
Join Our Franchise!
Each location is independently owned and operated with locations across Canada. Learn more about the franchise packages available in your area.
When there is any excavation required our team follows all Dig Safe Canada procedures to ensure that all digging activities are done in a safe and responsible manner.